PP Fiber Monofilament Form
1) Resist to shrink & crack
2) Increase seepage resistance
3) Increase friction resistance
4) Increase freezing & thawing resistance
5) Improve tendons protection
6) Replace steel net (using in plastering)
7) Prevent mortar split and crackle expansion
8) Increase impact resistance and peeling resistance
1, Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP monofilament is only φ 0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
5. It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.
A). Compound Amount. To resist the common cracks on surfaces, 0.6kg/m3 fibers to cement paint is enough, and for reinforced application 0.9-1kg/m3 is enough.
B). Stirring requirement. The proportion of cement, sand and aggregate is no need to be changed. Put cement, aggregate, additive and fiber together, then stir after adding enough water (Do not stir without water! ) and time for stirring can be prolonged for 2~3 minutes in order to make the compound mix completely.
1, 600g or 900g per PE bag, 18kgs per plastic woven bag.
2, 600g or 900g per PE bag, 18kgs net per carton.
3, as per buyer`s request.
2-3weeks after all thing be confirmed.